JUMA PA1000 front look (Click picture to enlarge)
JUMA PA1000 is a ultra light weight only 5.5kg (12lbs) solid state 1kW linear amplifier for HF and 6 meter bands. It is especially very convenient for DXpeditions and similar traveling events as well as for station use.
JUMA PA1000 is using a most modern LDMOS transistor in the RF amplifier. The RF output matching is novel design which provides very good efficiency. The power supply is using high efficiency resonant technology. You can leave it standby infinitely because PA1000 is consuming only 5 watts and it is completely silent after cooling down.
JUMA PA1000 accepts band data from popular transceivers. It supports parallel BCD, serial band data and analog band voltage.
JUMA PA1000 is fully protected against excessive SWR, over current and over temperature. It withstands wrong band antennas, open or short circuit in the RF output and accidental impedance transients. The SWR protection is based on reverse RF power coming back from antenna. Thus if your antenna SWR is too high you can continue working by lowering the power.
Simple user interface
JUMA PA1000 is easy to use. There are only necessary push buttons in the front panel. LCD indicates the essential information, LED bar shows the output power and reverse power. OPER, AUTO band and protection are indicated by their own LEDs. Rear panel has a mains connector, TRX connector, ANT connector, PTT input and band data inputs. Firmware update is easy with built in bootloader and a PC.
JUMA PA1000 rear look (Click picture to enlarge)
- Nominal output power 1000W PEP
- All HF bands including WARC bands and 6 meter
- Input power: Adjustable gain for 5W...25W drive
- Mains voltage 230VAC, or a switchable 115/230VAC option
- LCD display for band, gain, SWR, voltage, current and temperature
- LED bar display for forward and reverse RF power
- SWR, over current and over temperature protection
- Temperature controlled fan speed, fully silent after cooling down
- Auto band or manual band selection
- Band data formats: BCD, RS232, C-IV and analog band voltage
- Control cables for your transceiver available on request
- Carry handle included
- Built-in 12V out PSU option
- Remote free Windows application
- JUMA COM HUB option
- New JUMA IC-705 Bluetooth Gateway option
- Type N and BNC connectors available on request
- Small size: W x H x D 260 x 135 x 300mm
- Ultra light weight: 5.5kg (12LBS)
- CE marked
- Two year warranty and one year MOSFET warranty. See the terms.
How to order
Fully tested JUMA PA1000 amplifier can be ordered by email. The price is 2400€ + handling & shipping cost. 100€ extra for 115/230VAC. When selling to EU countries a 24% VAT will be added. We accept PayPal and bank transfer. Ask the lead time. Don't hesitate to contact if you have any questions. Send email to
| User Manual Version
1.62 PDF Download
Remote guide and Windows application download
JUMA® is a registered trademark of Juha Niinikoski OH2NLT and Matti Hohtola OH7SV. Copyright jumaradio.com
Update 2021-07-27 (User manual update V1.62 Apperndix 3 added)